Monday, January 30, 2012

Not finished yet...

I worked on my project, a lot, and it's still not finished. I've concluded that I bit off more than I could chew. I'm disappointed, but I'm NOT giving up because I've had a set back! It was one week and one project, a difficult one as it turns out. I still was able to relax and meet that part of my goal. So I'm starting over this week. In the future I may have a "make-up" week where I try and finish this project, right now I'm a little tired of it and ready to move on to something new. It is looking beautiful! I'll be very happy when it has a few more rows!



I gave the Star Towel Holder away as a secret sister gifted. It was wonderful to see her reaction and know that she truly appreciated it and the work that went into it.

I started teaching my group of homeschoolers again this afternoon. I've missed teaching my girls! I have 2 repeat students and 5 newbies, this was not what I was expecting and it's a little tricky teach 2 classes at once be are working it out!
Tomorrow I'll be posting about this week's new project. Here's the link
http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107990

Have a great Crochet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment