Thursday, January 12, 2012

Doing the Happy Dance in the snow!

I'm so excited, I'm doing the happy dance! I finished the second cuff and this one fits. I'm really enjoying the broomstick lace pattern. I'm looking forward to including more projects like this in my plan for 2012. Here are the pictures of the finished one.





I found that it is difficult to button by myself and it's not easy to take pictures of your own arm!
It starting snowing this morning, so I ran out to get groceries and didn't get buttons. So I improvised, in a house with thousands of beads, who needs buttons?

I chose this pink yarn from my stash because this is not an item I would wear in my "real life" but I think it would look awesome with my clown costume! Pink is Callie's favorite color.

I'd love to hear what you think about this project. You can find the link for this project in Mondays post.
Have a great Crochet day! Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment