Maybe it was because I didn't start the project until almost bedtime, but this one had a rough start. I think I was too tired to understand the directions! I started over this morning and figured out where I went wrong and now I love the pattern. Foggy brains shouldn't be trying to read new patterns. I completed two flowers. I'm hoping that I have enough of these two yarns to complete the project! I love the color combination and don't really want to add another color if I don't need to. That said, I won't go buy more yarn either. I've not trimmed up the tails yet. The pattern calls for light blocking before completing the scarf. I will do that when all the flowers are complete. So here are pictures of the two crocheted flowers. You can find the link to this pattern in yesterdays post. I have 6 more flowers to crochet, then the blocking and finishing. I'm going to set my goal to finish the crochet part today and tomorrow and be able to finish on Thursday and Friday. Here's the confession, although I've crochet for most of my life, I've NEVER blocked any of my pieces, I've never made anything that needed it. I can see by the crazy shapes of these flowers that it will be necessary and I'm actually looking forward to seeing how much of a difference this makes.