Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Week 3 is complete!

This project went better than I expected. I really thought it would take longer than it did. I'm happy to say that it is done and I really like the finished result! Thanks again One Crochet Day at a Time for a wonderful design and very well written directions! Here are pictures of the back and the completed project.




I'm excited to have a couple of extra days this week I have two things I'd really like to do with the extra time. The first is to create a "diet" bracelet. I found the idea on Pinterest and it's simply a beaded bracelet with charms that you can move to keep track of whatever you're counting, servings of carbs, cups of water, points, sugar grams etc. I'm excited to create one for the plan I'm on and I think it was be very easy to customize for any plan. I also need to plan next months projects! I'm planning on including some dish cloths because my kitchen really needs some new ones, that means that I'll also be including some Tunisian (Afghan Stitch) crochet. I love the thick durable fabric that is created with this type of crochet and it's perfect for heavy duty tasks like washing dishes! I'm also busy searching the web for unique ideas and different ways to use crochet. I don't want to get bored and I don't want you to get bored with the same types of projects over and over! I will need to include a baby blanket in February, our friends are waiting until he/she is born to find out the gender so I'm waiting to start the blanket until after the baby is born. Have a great Crochet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment