Follow by Email

Friday, January 6, 2012

Ahhhhhh!

That's a good sign in the title! I've finished blocking all 8 flowers and I'm ready to sew them together! So I'm one step a way from finishing my goal for week 1. (Sorry you can't see my happy dance!!!!) Here are the pictures of the blocking process.


Before blocking


I got them good and wet with warm tap water






Then I stretched, shaped and pinned them to a towel. Then I let them dry. They are ready to get unpinned and sewn together according to the pattern instructions. I will have the pictures of the completed project tomorrow.

Have a great Crochet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment