Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 4 Project

I'm amazed that January is almost over! This week's project is going to be a little more challenging. I want to point out that this one "skein" project does use a 1 pound skein. I hope you'll join me and make your own version of this wrap this week! Here's the link to the pattern http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Sweaters/Simple-One-Skein-Wrap-from-Caron . Here are my supplies: Caron One Pound Skein in white, size N crochet hook, and a yarn needle.

I'm hoping to be able to wear this wrap this weekend, I'm going to a Ladies' retreat, I hope to be refreshed and renewed and come back more prepared to homeschool, lead the Made to Crave bible study, and stick with the Belly Fat Cure. I'm going to be challenged to stick with my meal plan and exercise while I'm away from home but since I will be with my sister's in Christ and discussing the study we'll be starting, I will be aware of my choices. Accountability is a powerful thing! Have a great Crochet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment