Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter Blues

I'm having a less than productive day. Nothing major just seem to be spinning my wheels. Things like websites I went to yesterday for recipes for our homeschool co-op that weren't there today. I was able to find the same recipes on another site, just frustrating. I'm still planning on making a bracelet today, it's not crochet but I really like the idea of using it to track what I count on my meal plan. For me that means beads for water, carbs and sugar grams. I hope to be able to do that project tonight. After I work on filing our taxes. With my husband in school we have to get them done A.S.A.P. in order to do the Federal Financial Aid Form which is do in just over a month! I hope you make time to do something you enjoy today! Have a great Crochet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment