Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What I'm working on now.

Currently I have two projects going. The first is a baby blanket. The second is a hat. Here in Indiana it's gotten cold and in order to walk outside as much as I need to I need a hat. I don't like to go buy things that I know I can make myself. Since I have a huge stash of yarn I don't have any excuses for not grabbing some yarn and making my own hat! Here's a link to the project I'm doing: http://megan.cc/CrochetBriocheHat/ so far I'm really enjoying the project, it's very different from what I normally work on. I love exploring the web and finding new patterns and projects. I'd love any suggestions you might have. I'll be posting pictures of my current projects and some of my recent projects. I'll also be sharing what I plan on making the first several weeks of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment