Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sale season

Headed out to Jo-Ann's today. I really don't need any more yarn, but it's all on sale plus starting today there is a coupon for an additional 10% off even sale prices! It's a great excuse to go explore and find a good deal on a yarn.
This is the slow season for my clown business, this is when I start really missing making balloons and face painting, I miss seeing the kids' faces light up! But it's a great time to plan and learn new things!
We've had a rough day with our son, getting back into a routine can be as difficult for an autistic child as being out of it. I'm very grateful that the Christmas weekend went well, just hoping for no more meltdowns this week! This just shows me that I need to be more diligent about sticking to our routines.
So off I go to run errands, try to clean this house, look for new balloon designs and discover some cool new yarn that I haven't found before.  Have a great crochet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment