Friday, December 16, 2011

Missed Opportunity.

I finished a baby blanket, wove in the ends right before giving it to the new Mom. She loved it! Then I got home and realized that I hadn't taken a picture of it! Yes, I missed an opportunity, but the good news is that I will see them again and I'm going to ask to take a picture so that I can share it with you! Being new to blogging I haven't quite gotten the hang of thinking in terms of my blog. I'm glad that it didn't take me too long to think of the picture, so I'm headed in the right direction.
We had a rough morning this morning, my son, who is on the Autism Spectrum, was just in a bad mood. I began to share his mood too :( So our planned celebration of my Husbands end of the semester was not as enjoyable. It was nice to take a few minutes during our co-op to share my gift of crochet and work on another blanket and relax. Our moods improved, and the tense left my neck and shoulders. There was a time that I would have run to cookies or sweets. It's great to channel that need into a productive direction instead of a self-destructive one. I need to exercise, grocery shop and then relax some more this evening and work on my crochet projects. Seems like a great reward for getting stuff accomplished today!

No comments:

Post a Comment