Friday, February 10, 2012

Still Working on It!

I'm still working on the baby blanket. Not much progress to report. It's been a busy day with homeschooling and co-op and groceries. I'll post pictures on Saturday or Sunday when I get more done. On another note I'm switching diets. I'm excited to get back to the 17-Day-Diet and have more fruits and veggies, I'll miss the carbs that I've had on the Belly-Fat Cure, but I only lost 1 pound this last week while exercising 4 out-of  5 days. I think it's just too many carbs for my body. I'm also going to lead Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst starting tomorrow morning. I love this study and the way it's made me look at my relationship with food and the Lord. I highly recommend it! I need to go crochet so I can make more progress on this baby blanket! Have a great Crochet day!

Here's yesterdays progress:


No comments:

Post a Comment