Monday, February 27, 2012

Picking Up the Pieces

After being sick, I'm still working on the baby blanket. I'm almost finished with the body of it. I have two more sets of repeats and then it will be time for the edge. I plan on trying a different edge than the pattern calls for because the shell stitch seems a little feminine to me, but with the shells in the body of the blanket I may decide to go back to the original edge called for in the pattern. We'll just have to wait and see how it looks and then I'll decide what I want to do. I'm hoping that I can get the blanket completed this week and get back on schedule for some new projects!
I'm also finishing up Cycle 1 of the 17-Day-Diet, so far I'm down 5 pounds. Last time I was on Cycle 1 I didn't lose any so I'm really excited about this, but I have to admit that I'm ready to move on to Cycle 2. I'm loving leading the Made to Crave bible study, I have a great group of women joining me on my journey! The great thing is that the study is available online. Check out Lysa's website: www.madetocrave.org.
Have a great Crochet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment