Monday, February 13, 2012

Busy Weekends and Slow Days!

This weekend flew by. Even more so than many others. I started teaching Made to Crave with a wonderful group of women. I'm very excited to see where the Lord takes us on this journey. I also started back on the 17-Day-Diet, I'm enjoying being  back on it, although, I'm really missing the carbs. I know it's just for 17 days so I can handle it, especially with the Lord's help!

Needless to say I didn't get to crochet a lot this weekend. I am making progress. Here's a picture of the baby blanket so far.

My plan for this week is to just finish up the blanket. My house needs some real attention so I'm hoping to finish the blanket mid-week and the dig in on shoveling out a couple of rooms of my house! Have a great Crochet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment