Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Change of Plans!

Sometimes you come to a fork in the road and have to do U-turn! The project I started for this week is not going well at all. I'm kinda bummed about it, but not giving up. I found the pattern to be very confusing. Then I went back and read the comments section on it which I don't normally do, and found that a lot of other people found it confusing too. So at least I don't feel alone. If you want to give it a try here are my suggestions, print it out and  mark up the pattern. They describe a "triple crochet 2 together" but really give you directions for a triple crochet/double crochet 2 together. I've spent most of the last 24 hours trying to work on this and just not accomplishing anything but a headache. I really wouldn't recommend this pattern. So here's the new plan I'm going to try a Celtic Knot dishcloth! Using the same materials. http://www.sugarncream.com/pattern.php?PID=5136

I'm going to take something for my headache, work-out, do school with my son and start over. Have a great Crochet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment