Monday, February 6, 2012

The Joys of Giving

If you read my last post, you know the hat I made didn't fit me. I had the wonderful pleasure of giving it away today. To see her face light up and know that she appreciated the fact that I had made it, was such pure joy for me! It motivates to me to make more and give it away more often!

Now to this weeks project: http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Bags/Everyday-Market-Bag-from-Bernat
 This is a neat Market bag, I'm looking forward to making it! Here are my supplies: I'm using a Lily SugarN'Cream from a large cone from my stash. I'm also going to use a I Love This Yarn Cotton, #276 Enchanting, that I used a Hobby Lobby coupon on to try! Plus a size "J" hook. I'm going to use the cream color for the bottom and handles and the variegated for the body of the bag.

On another note, I've not lost much weight lately, mainly because I've not been diligent about exercising. I started doing my Pilates again today and plan to work-out every day this week. Then I'll weigh again next week and see if this is the change I need. If not I will stop doing the Belly Fat Cure and go back to The 17-Day Diet and see if that doesn't jump-start some weight-loss. I'm really looking forward to starting our study of Made to Crave on Saturday, I think the accountability will make a big difference too! Have a great Crochet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment