Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hanging in there!

I'm still not 100% but, I am improving, I've been able to spend a little bit of time working on the baby blanket. It is a fun and simple pattern, that is just different to keep it interesting. I'm really pleased with the way it is turning out. Here's the link again: http://www.redheart.com/free-patterns/cuddle-coo-blanket
My plan for this week is to keep crocheting on the blanket.I'll post pictures when I start the trim, it doesn't look much different than the last pictures just more of the same rows :)
I also need to reclaim my house after several days of not being able to do much! School is on hold for now. I'm considering taking the rest of the month off, starting our break early, and resuming mid-March. The great thing about home schooling, is we get to be very flexible!
I'm also excited to report that despite not feeling well, I've been able to stick to my 17-Day-Diet meal plan and have lost 5 pounds! I've not been able to be very physically active, so I am excited to see results! I really love the Made to Crave bible study, it is really changing me from the inside out and helping stick with my meal plan.
Have a great Crochet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment