Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Already!

I'm working on planning March's projects. Now that the baby blanket is done I'm going to pick a few smaller projects. I've been seeing a lot of crocheted baskets on Pinterest, and I'm going to work on one for this week. I always need more baskets, especially in my kitchen. http://www.pickles.no/granny-basket/
I'm also going to start the Gene Smart anti-inflammatory diet this week. This new diet is restrictive in a few key ways, less protein and less COFFEE. As I was reading and working on Made to Crave bible study this week I was reading about foods being an issue when you don't want to give them up. Trust me when I say "6 ounces of coffee" is very restrictive to me! I'm trying to hold the coffee with an open hand to the Lord and not rebel. If this is what it takes to achieve my desired result then so be it. The good news is that I get to drink tea, lots of tea and I do enjoy tea, just not quite as much as I do coffee :) I've been doing a liberal amount of lean proteins so this is going to be an adjustment too.I'm trying to focus on all the things I get to enjoy eating and not focus on the things that I don't get to eat, or only get a little bit of. I will definitely need to spend time crocheting to distract myself the first few days.
Have a great Crochet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment