Monday, December 12, 2011

Welcome Everyone!

My name is Terri. I'm a wife, mother, homeschooler, part-time clown, trying to eat healthy and an avid crocheter. With everything on my plate I've decided to challenge myself to complete one crochet project each week during 2012. It's hard to make time for the things I really enjoy doing, but to stay sane in my crazy life I need to make it a priority to take a little better care of myself. Part of getting "healthier" with diet and exercise is also to make time for my hobbies. I love to make things, I enjoy all types of crafts but I especially love crocheting, it's something I can take with me when I need to be on the go or enjoy while watching t.v.! I began teaching a group of homeschool girls this past fall and I really enjoyed sharing and seeing their excitement. I hope to bring that same excitement to my blog! I will have something for everyone whether you are a beginner or an expert! Join me in this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment